raeX

October 11, 2004

__________stressedout

finally finished and over wif my math paper. *phew* wat a relief! it wasnt too easy.. but i dont tink i'll do too badly. maybe i will. oh wtf. there was this stupid qn on the sphere. i tink half the class dint do lor. so diao diao diao. oh wells. bleahs. its over anyway. hopefully i can pass. *crosses fingers*

stayed back awhile wif kim and van. crapped alot.
dunnoe if i shud go to sch tmrw for my MT paper. quite sick now.. )= back aching mad. (van and kim shud noe) but i was talking to chen laoshi junow. she said that if i produce an MC, my marks will be the average of 3 pple higher and lower than me for all three terms. so diao. how?..

i want my hp back. now.






i think i fell in love wif the 8th world wonder.
zhe ju hua, wo ai ni, shuo le you shen me yong ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home